Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nympho lows.

Once again someone comments on my figure. He says " do you lift weights? I can tell if a girl lifts weights."
I silently ask in my head "if you could tell, why ask?" I answer no.
Apparently this means in guy world I have a "smokin body".
I say this as I am eating chocolate and drinking wine at home.
I guess I should be happy with having good genetics.

It reminds me that I need to start jogging again now that the weather is nicer. Maybe it will help my sleeping habits.. I have been sleeping okay the last couple nights considering I can only sleep on one side.
Or maybe, if I'm lucky, it will help my sex drive. I've gone from nympho highs to nympho lows over the past few months. I've never experienced a time where ive been as disinterested in sex as much as I am now. I wonder how long it will last. I prefer nympho highs, but I also like how my life isn't revolving around sex.

Ugh I sound like such a girl.

Now I'm ranting.

Anyways walking dead was disappointing as was the entire season. Game of thrones looks promising though.