Thursday, April 18, 2013

D-day Thursday.

They say you don't really see the true colours of a person you are dating until the honeymoon phase is over. I have come to the realization that you don't learn this until the relationship is over. You see the way they really are when there is no care anymore. When they don't owe you anything.
They can either take the high road and continue to be a normal human being, or they can be a complete asshole for the sake of it.

Sigh.
So this is what honesty gets you because you don't want to burn that bridge you built for a long time. Maybe nothing romantic but at least friendship. I guess boys act differently. Ego or whatever.


Tomorrow is d-day. My fate will soon be decided.
I can't believe tomorrow is already Thursday. I'm excited but also incredibly scared that this could be it. I feel so unprepared. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight.