Friday, April 12, 2013

&co crap.

I hate clubbing.
I think I said this a couple weeks ago. I'm referring to top 40 "grinding" music. I am so over it. Maybe I liked this in university and was okay with disgusting guys' grubby fingers on me, but now, not so much. Last night I only lasted an hour before wanting to leave. I went to a place called &co and it was not my cup of tea. I prefer electronic/ house/ dubstep music which I will enjoy next weekend.

Nonetheless it was okay.

The icing on my week was filing my taxes. A nice $3000 headed my way. By the end of the month I will be OSAP and car loan free.
It will be a wonderful feeling. Paying off $22,000 of debt in 2 years is pretty damn good I think. I will be celebrating the end of this month with a delicious steak and a lot of wine!

Or I'll start tomorrow at laser tag. I'm so excited to battle against children. I haven't been for a long time, my visit is overdue. Hopefully it will cover up the feeling of dread that I had to clean off my car this morning. Spring is not being very accommodating so far. I've already retired my winter clothing, did my spring cleaning... I don't want to catch a cold!! I will NOT wear my winter coat again.

I'm sleepy.. Think I'm going to call it an early night.