Monday, April 22, 2013

Another one.

It's going to be one of those days.

Maybe I'll just live alone if these are my "potential" roommates.

I'm so bored at work I'm not even sure what to do with myself. I have no other trips planned to research.

It didn't help that i had a shit sleep last night. But further (!!) my stupid downstairs neighbour was BLASTING inner ninja on the radio at 830am. Luckily I had to be up anyways, but I could hear the traffic report through the floor, word for word. Sometimes I just don't understand people. Well, most of the time.

The highlight of my weekend was a dream I had. I was part of a huge orgy with 7 other girls and the cast of Workaholics. I had a very passionate affair with Blake. Random.

The not-so-highlight was getting a flat tire before work and dealing with a stupid cab driver that made me super late. I had an awkward moment when I tried to get into a car that I thought was a cab when it actually was a car that belonged to someone from my apartment building. He was really nice about it and offered to drive me anywhere I wanted. I immediately closed the door, he had a mischievous look on his face. And bad teeth. I have a hard time trusting someone with bad teeth.

Guess I should find something to do.