Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sushi.

I got to go to my favourite sushi place last night for the first time in a while. Many people ask what it's called, but I consider it a gem when it comes to interactive dining. If you would like to know, then I will be going with you. Otherwise it is a secret only few know.
It even attracted famous people there last night so I knew I was dining at a cool place that offers valet parking.

The weather makes me feel like I am living in British Columbia with warm temperatures and rain. I actually didn't mind getting caught in the rain last night, it just made it more eventful.

It was another evening with a surprise at the end, one that truly surprised. I never thought of this for something to do, but it was fun, competitive, glowed in the dark, and offered drinks! I never thought of ping pong as a trendy activity or a place to meet a mate, however I found out that it is both of these things (not that i went there for either of these reasons). I'm actually not that bad at it either.

All in all, it was a good night. I even bought some legit cowboy boots for myself. It's quite nice being back in the city because there are so many things to do! I half wished I lived in the city, but when I'm not in the city, I'm glad I live where I do.

I guess because I was relaxed last night and having good ol' fashioned fun, I slept like a baby for the first time in a couple weeks. I look forward to relaxing at home tonight and going to sleep early.

Life is simple and good.