Saturday, January 26, 2013

High maintenance.

A month ago I decided that I wasn't going to be one to let people hold me back this year, that I would do what I wanted when I wanted to do it.
However it seems that whenever I think of incorporating someone else in my plans things do not work out. I'm not sure if I am one just to do things differently, or if I'm just meant to do things alone. I have had numerous plans that have fallen through already.
I'm not sure what to do, except plan things out alone. That way people don't disappoint me and I don't need to reminded that I live life a little more carelessly than most.
Maybe I just hang out with the wrong people.

Tobogganing was fun even though it was freezing. It's one of the few winter activities I actually enjoy. I was acting like a little girl again.