Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nervous.

I just completed the package for my application to school and I am super nervous. I had done half of it on the weekend, but today I had to finish references and CV. I must admit I do look pretty good on paper however I'm not as confident as I was last time I applied.
Life never seems to slow down for a moment, it goes quicker. After I got that email yesterday, it reminded me that my future is coming if I'm ready for it or not. After tomorrow, it will become a waiting-and-hoping-for-the-best kind of situation. Then after next week, it may change my life completely. I'm reaching pretty high but I'm still going to try.

As Dorie says, just keep swimming.

On a different note, it's weird being back at work. And a little déjà vu back to when I worked at a cafe and lived downtown. It's kind of nice being off my feet too, my back is starting to cause me pain again. Fingers crossed I don't get any tickets!

I don't have anything to complain about right now. Life is on the up.