Thursday, January 17, 2013

Barf. Shit. Gag.

I love (great) sex, don't get me wrong. Everyone that knows me knows that. However, I really hate hearing people do it. My roommates boyfriend has basically moved in (without letting me know) and I'm tired of hearing their (pathetic) 2 minute sex sessions through my wall. Seriously? I'm rarely home. You have the place to yourself almost all the time. Why is it that the second I go in my room, I have to hear it? I'm rather tempted to hook up my stereo to my computer and watch disgusting videos of shitting, barfing and gagging at the top volume while they do it so they get the hint. Hey, it may help him get some stamina.
Not sure if that's the bitchy thing to do, or if it would be ridiculously funny.

I just want to have a nap in peace.

I'm living alone next time.