Friday, August 5, 2011

Decisions.

Idea - Decision Making.
Is it possible to make a decision and stick with it?

Fuck, I don't even know anymore. You would think that many decisions are straight-forward and self-explanatory. Hell, I am terrible at making decisions. I have been told many-a-times that I am indecisive. However, I am very decisive about the topics that matter, and the topics I care about. I usually do not care enough to argue about the minimal issues. Recently, someone has introduced me to a very understandable topic - opportunity cost. Well, this idea sums it all up. As a person who apparently lives by this rule, you are doing a terrible job at this argument. Shouldn't it be so obvious to you? It sure is obvious to me. Apparently in this situation, you don't give a fuck about the topic you live everyday by. You think you need back-ups and support, but guess what? I am the best of all worlds. If you are willing to throw it all away because of your lack of decision making, maybe you should revisit your opportunity cost idea. If you cannot figure this one out, it is never going to work.

On that note, I am changing my blog name. I don't think I believe that love conquers all anymore. I really don't know why I thought that way in the first place. Today, I hate being a hopeless romantic.