Friday, August 19, 2011

All Over the Place.

Just thought I would write about my fantastic evening on Tuesday. It was Brandon's birthday on Wednesday, so we met a couple of his friends downtown at Hemmingways. Super cool bar, patio for days. There must have been at least 4 separate patios. We ended up sitting at the top. After 20 minutes deciding what we eat, we started drinking beer.... and more beer.... and one more pitcher after that. Apparently I can hold my liquor, but not my beer. I had the brilliant idea of bringing in Brandon's birthday at the strip club, and it was conveniently located down the street. We ended up at The Brass Rail, and had one more beer. Hina had the brilliant idea to having tequila shots. Hey, why not. FML. I'm not exactly sure how it all went, but the time seemed to go so quickly. I think I just wanted to get through it... I have a terrible memory, but unfortunately remember all of it. We hopped on a bus back to Brandon's and passed out on each other - then it hit me. That queasy, mouth watering, FML type of feeling. I told Brandon we had to get off, and instantly projectile vomited outside the bus. I'm not sure where we were at this point, but he went to get me water and hopped into a cab the rest of the way. Then of course, it hit me again. Out of the window I went, and puked all over the outside of the cab. I felt kind of bad, but at least it wasn't inside. I think I just left the cab without Brandon and started walking to his apartment. Made it up the elevator, and puked all over the carpet outside his front door. LOL. Omg so brutal. I've never been so sick in my life. I went straight to the shower and apparently stayed there for a half an hour. Brandon was lovely considering I started his birthday off memorable, and literally washed the vomit out of my hair. I am not sure what time I actually made it to bed, but I was out like a light. Woke up feeling like shit warmed up, and stayed in bed until at least 1:00pm. I have only ever felt that rough one other time, and that was in Costa Rica. Needless to say, I didn't drink at all on his birthday. Ate sushi, which was probably a terrible idea, but went to the Blink-182 concert, which turned out to be pretty alright.

Tonight I am relaxing, since I think this weekend is going to be pretty rough. Canada's Wonderland tomorrow... need to get Advil before we go.

Oh, and I was kind of disappointed in The Brass Rail.