Monday, August 29, 2011

Sigh of Relief.

After 11 days of unknown, Madi is back. My little quadruple-pounder (that's four pounds for whoever can't figure that out) beef patty has returned to me on one piece. Sure, she may be a little smaller than 11 days ago, but definitely seems happy to be home. I have to give all the credit to everyone else that helped me with the hunt. It wasn't easy since Guelph is an hour each way. But I have to say that Brandon does love my cat as much as I do, even when he says he hates cats. A common feeling we share, but Madi really is the exception. Madi definitely had quite the adventure, but so did Brandon chasing her around - barefoot.

He really is my hero in slightly tarnished armor.
Our little family has its heart back.

And fur. Wow.




Always have to remember that things work out... and karma does have its way of coming around.