Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blood Suckers.

I am just plain ol' frustrated. I sat outside for an hour on Tuesday, and to my utter irritation, my feet were bitten numerous times by mosquitoes. I can handle mosquito bites, but when they are on my feet and I am trying to sleep.... @*&^@*&^!!! My feet are sensitive enough as it is. I even tried my little technique on fighting the itch, but it does not work on my feet apparently. It probably doesn't help that I play with my cat, that I am allergic to, then itch. It's just a double-whammy of itchiness.
On top of that stupidity, I have had absolutely no luck today looking at apartments. I am pretty sure I am going to be homeless, again, starting next week. F.M.L. Please please please help me find an apartment. <----- That wasn't exactly directed at anyone in particular, I just need a place to live.
On top of THAT stupidity, I am not getting my unemployment until September now. Wonderful... and that's if I still get it.

End of rant.

Solid day so far, I'm going back to sleep.