Thursday, August 25, 2011

Terms.

Patience

Something I seriously lack.

Faith

Something I have plenty of.

I am having a difficult time understanding how I can have faith, but minimal patience. I feel like they should go hand in hand. Where does the line blur together? I am currently sitting in Guelph on the faith that my cat is nearby. However, at the same time, I am really wanting a nap. Maybe I know deep down that patience only goes so far, and faith takes over.

This idea translates to all situations in life. I think it all boils down to knowing deep down that I get what I want, when I want it. When something doesn't go exactly how I plan, I bail and hope that others will do the work I am not willing to do anymore. I think that I have faith that I will get what I want, so patience does not really come into play. It doesn't matter how long I wait, things usually work out.

I don't think this ramble makes very much sense. That's just me though, a lot of words, but not a lot of sense or meaning.