Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh dilemma.

Kathie sent me a message today saying this:

Michel is leaving for August after all and here I am looking for yet another roommate! Offer stands babe.

After all the shinanigans over the past month, life decides to throw me another curveball to make my life more complicated. As much as this idea really sounds amazing, I don't think I can make sense of it. Damn, it would be amazing - but I think I need to stick out the remainder of the summer here and make some money. I do have a month to figure it out, however... ah, too complicated.

On another note, what the hell is with this weather? Where is summer??? It is July isn't it? My tan is definitely fading, and I would like to sit by the pool more, and get some color when I'm not working. It feels too much like spring, with the dreary clouds and moderate temperatures.

Anyways, back to work tomorrow. It's been nice to have a couple days off.