Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sabotage.

I look at my wall and think I believe in it more than anything. 

But then I look at my actions of sabotage and wonder what the fuck is wrong with me? 
I guess I don't want to bring anyone down with me while I sink straight for the bottom. Even if I miss out on the possibility of being happy. 
Isn't that the whole point of all this? I have had days of happiness I have not had in a long time, and I legitimately pushed someone so far away from me on purpose. 
Someone once beat me with the idea that temporary fixes don't work, and maybe I'm realizing they were right. Especially when those temporary fixes think the world of you and you think the same. Might as well get rid of them before the crazy comes out... and become not so temporary. 

Talk about long weekend. I haven't been so excited to go back to work in... Ever. I need that healthy distraction now. 

Love - 0
Katy - 1