Thursday, September 12, 2013

Boredom.

Everyone handles their boredom in different ways - some eat, drink, play games, watch movies, jerk off.. The list goes on. 
For me, I still do all of the above things, but on this Thursday night, I dyed my hair. Nothing too crazy, just a more "fall" colour. Right now, it almost looks black but I know it will fade in the next couple days. I want to look nice for the weekend of sexy shenanigans. 
Last weekend included 4am TIFF parties with unlimited bottle service, still drunk at work and watching Deadmau5 live at Cabana. 
I have a feeling that this weekend will be round two for all of the above. Last weekend of Cabana, love that place. 
I just need to get one decent sleep. Just one. Unfortunately I feel like I haven't slept in weeks. I have no idea how you have come back into my thoughts. Didn't think that was going to happen, but it did.