Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Poof.

It's been a very entertaining weekend. I had a lot of fun with some old and new people. Back to the grind tomorrow, but I'm okay with that. I dont mind the distraction.

I was thinking..
Everyone has their literal age, but then there's your inner age. I'm starting to realize that my inner age is probably 2-3 years below my actual age. But I'm having more fun than when I was 2-3 years younger. At the time, I had the mentality that I wanted something stable, and now I have gone backwards - I don't want a relationship. I guess that happens once you get older, you try to get back time you may have wasted doing things you thought you wanted, but in retrospect, doing them for the wrong reasons. 
I have been told today that I "have a great life", twice. So I guess I'm doing something right, because I have no complaints. 
Tomorrow may be different, who knows. I flip on a dime. But for the past few days, I've been feeling pretty good. 

Going to sleep not worried about the future.