Friday, May 3, 2013

Thursdays.

I figured I could only be on a high for so long before something happened. It wasn't just a bump, I was crying pretty hard because of it.
I'm reading a book that tell you to be consumed with the emotion so that you can identify it and deal with it instead of dwelling. So I just let it all out today, and I wouldn't say I feel better, but I definitely don't want to cry about it anymore. I was definitely upset and hurt <- emotions identified.

Growing up, I remember this well, I dreaded Thursdays. No matter what, I always had a bad day. This was probably because I expected bad things to happen so they did. But nonetheless, I hated all Thursdays.
Today is of course Thursday. And I get brought back to my childish thinking that Thursdays are the worst day of the week. I realized that I also found out I didn't get into school on a Thursday. I also think I was recently dumped on a Thursday.

Yeah... Thursdays are awful.

I'm going to crawl into a ball for the remainder of the night, wake up and be determined to make tomorrow an epic Friday. Just because I want to.

Take that Thursday, you're so yesterday.