Sunday, May 5, 2013

Highlight of my day.

At work.

Colleague from work: hey, I have a question for you.
Me: okay
Colleague from work: do you have a boyfriend?
Me: ... No... ( worried he was hitting on me)
Colleague from work: I'm just wondering because my friend was in here the other day, and you dropped off some food. He thinks you are one of the most beautiful girls he's ever seen.
Me: -scoff- oh, that's interesting. Are you sure it was me?
Colleague from work: why, don't you think you're pretty?
Me: -silence- -modesty-
Colleague from work: -laugh- -walk away-

Flattering compliment.
No idea who this person is, but intrigued.

I mean, yes I'm confident. But one of the most beautiful girls ever? Maybe not that confident. However this isn't the first time someone has told me this out of the blue. So who knows.



Definitely still hung over from last night. You know it's a good evening when you don't remember saying goodbye to friends at the bar, taking the subway or the drive home, and falling asleep. Only to wake up in the morning and have others fill you in on the nights events.
This has only happened a couple times in my life. I guess drinking for 10 hours catches up to you without you even noticing.