Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Holiday.

The most stressful part of a vacation is obviously the preparation. There are so many things that need to be done and I'm very behind. It doesn't help that I cannot find my passport and I'm missing a bathing suit. 

I feel very disorganized and spent an hour trying to pack my suitcase. My difficulty is that I overpack. 


I feel so out of it. My excitement is being overtaken by retrospectively thinking of my behaviour as of late. I feel like I am leaving with things unresolved, but my actions guaranteed that it's the way it's going to be. I have to live with that. An apology is just words. 

I had a dream last night.
The final goodbye. The perfect goodbye.

I asked whether it was a dream or not. You said it was. It was time to let it all go. With a final perfect kiss, the dream fades and you're gone. 

It felt like an out of body experience where I couldn't tell if it was real. There have only been a few instances where this has happened to me. 

Is it weird that a dream gives you more closure than the realistic situation? Or is it just because it was the ideal outcome?