Thursday, May 30, 2013

Strange Morning.

I had some weird dreams last night. The first was about masked men hijacking a mall I was in, and I was trying to make sure my cat got out alive, so I shrunk her and put her in my pocket. 
The second one was cool because I was house shopping with my sister. But we were just moving into people's houses that weren't occupied but still living there.

The part that was the most interesting, was the fact that I woke up looking forward to reading the textbook I have for my course. I actually find it fascinating. This is different because I usually disliked reading my textbooks through my undergrad. However, I'm so interested in it that it may act as a substitute for my spare time reading. 

What is happening to me? 
Am I actually focused? 
Did I actually miss being in school? 

Huh.
Epiphany.