Friday, March 8, 2013

Words.

Disconnected.
Cynical.
Unresponsive.
Absent.
Unemotional.
Inconsiderate.
Blunt.
Rude.
Careless.

The list could go on.

These are all words that I define myself and would bet others would use as well.
I am completely burnt out emotionally and have no ability to care for anyone else at the moment. It's written all over my face and seen through my body language.
After the emotional beating I've had over the past while, it's hard to wrap my head around giving any type of shit for anyone. My motivation and interest in anyone is basically nil.

So I guess this is an apology to anyone that tries. Tries to be friendly, sympathetic, or kind to me. I honestly think it is ridiculous and will probably be thinking you're an idiot. It is a waste of time and breath, and you cannot help.

Thank you, but no. Please invest your time in someone that will be slightly responsive and who cares. You will not find that here.

Compassion is down the drain.