Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pow.

Some mediocre evenings turn into great nights.

I've been pretty down all week, but sometimes it's just temporary. I realized that I shouldn't be focused on the past, and enjoy my time in the present where people do want to spend time with me. I actually have a good time making other laugh from my stupidity and sharing insight on life. People sharing their secrets. I think people actually listen and trust me. Maybe it's just me. But I would like to think that it's true.

I actually was crying- laughing today for the first time in a long while, and did make someone wear a penis on their forehead.

Doesn't hurt that girls keep asking me if I work out.. Apparently I have an above average figure. That's pretty complimentary. It must be the white jeans and red lipstick, they does make me feel pretty awesome.
Also, free drinks = positive.
Learning to drink more quantity of beer = positive.

And no, for the record, when you hit on someone, it is not nice to start with "you remind me a lot of my FIRST wife..." ( did make me laugh though).

Sometimes you just need to open your eyes and move forward. Remember the memories, love what it was and move on.