Friday, March 29, 2013

Insomnia.

I can't sleep and it's getting annoying. The last couple nights have been difficult. Not sure what it is caused from, but I'm really tired. I can't get comfortable, I'm overheating, my throat is itchy and I'm having weird dreams. Doesn't help that there is construction outside my window every morning.

I wish I could remember the last time I had a really amazing sleep. Sometimes I wish I could sleep in a cat free zone. Maybe I wouldn't look so tired all the time.

This post isn't really important, just want to put it out in the universe so that maybe it will change.

Now that I think about it, tonight I am sneezing and sniffling a lot. I think I'm having an allergic reaction to something in my room.
Great... As long as I'm not getting sick, I'm okay. I was looking forward to my weekend off.