Monday, March 25, 2013

Micro scrubbers.

You know they say that you should listen to your body? It will tell you what's wrong?
Well, I was thinking about it today and realized that my body is doing just that, but in a positive light.

Let me explain.

My skin is the clearest it has been in as long as I can remember. Don't get me wrong, I never had intensely problematic skin but it was not perfect. I had a use for cover up. I realize this was part genetic, but also very stress based. Some of the times my skin was at its worst was when I was unhappy.
Now, I'm not sure if I am less stressed, or maybe my body is trying to tell me something but my skin is basically flawless.
A metaphor. I do love my metaphors.

A clear mind, clear skin.
Clear skin, clear life and purpose.

May sound silly, but it gives me hope. Hope of a better tomorrow. Also, helps me not worry about the things that are not in my control.