Monday, July 18, 2011

Milestone.

I wanted to do a play on words with successfully completing a milestone in my life by getting a job at Milestones, but it sounded pretty lame. However, it seems that I wrote it anyways. I am quite excited about this, and I am looking forward to occupying my time with work again, I have always been a workaholic. When I say workaholic, I really mean money-aholic. I've always loved making money, and I think this job will be better than any stupid Boston Pizza job could supply me.

Unfortunately, this leaves me anxious and a little jittery. I am basically homeless, and I am getting my cat on sunday. I basically need to move out in August, but all of my furniture is still in my old apartment in Mississauga. I am debating the issue of whether I am comfortable crashing in other peoples places for the month, or if I should find a place ASAP and live on a couch that I would be buying, and most likely would be my only piece of furniture. This idea also weirds me out because who wants to live like a bum? Well I sure don't. I'm scared that if I stay where I am now, I am going to get cold feet and run. An act that I am very good at when I get freaked out. I really don't want to sabotage anything this time around because I really do care. So the question remains of what I should do.

It also doesn't help that I am writing this incredibly hungry, and many people know how unpleasant I can be when I am hungry. Furthermore suckage, I just realized that I can't actually leave the building because I won't be able to get back in. Even furthermore suckage, there is no food in the apartment so I will continue to eat my fourth toaster strudel of the day. I think one day I am going to publish my blogs and name it something like "Lack of Consistency" or "Terrible Wit" or "Sad but True". I am a fan of the last one. I want to be able to compile all of my stupidity and look back and laugh at how amazing and spontaneous my life has been. The crazy part of this crazy idea, is the fact that the majority of my stupidness is not even on here!!

Thinking about this made me cheer up a lot. I really am a ridiculous human being with no insight on responsibility. I will always talk and act like how I did in high school, just slightly more sensitive and good looking.

DING!! Dinner is ready.