Saturday, July 2, 2011

Feeling.

Katy, how are you doing today?



"urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That just about sums it up.



On a different note, last night was super fun. I haven't drank that much in a long time and it was amazing. Minus the blacking out thing and being told what I did the next day. Apparently I am incredibly lovely and courteous to others around me in public, especially around children...... not. Oops. Good thing being topless is legal in our province! Drinking copious amounts of wine, BBQing (!!! so delicious) and eating outside on the deck with birds flying around us. Getting addicted to Breaking Bad, then cabbing to Waterloo to watch fireworks. Stopping at Marble Slab for the most satisfying combination of ice cream toppings ever, and getting lost finding fireworks on the Waterloo campus. Missing said fireworks, and pulling out a blanket in the middle of the walkways while everyone walks around us. Cabbing back, and out cold by midnight.

Now that is a solid Canada Day.

When I first started writing this, I was really stressed out. However, after writing about yesterday, I find myself smiling again.

Sauble Beach for the next fews days, basically until I decide to come back. No real rush, since I have nothing else better to do than basking in the sun and destroying my liver.

Good times.
Now I just need to find a place to travel to for the month of August. Chile? Possible. Australia? I'll never come back. Hmm, tempting.