Monday, April 20, 2009

So WeiRd.

This past weekend was really nice and relaxing.
On Friday morning, I wrote my second last exam. Since I wrote in the stupid Athletic Centre, there were so many people. I had a sneeze attack and then my nose wouldn't stop running for an hour. It was so irritating. On top of that, someone around me had the worst breath ever; pretty much seemed like they hadn't brushed their teeth their entire life. It was nice breathing in death for an hour. Since the exams in the AC were obviously not written very well or way too easy, people were done after 45 minutes. And the mediators were obviously really stupid because they let everyone leave throughout the entire time. It was really distracting.
After that was over, I went home and fell asleep for a couple hours. Since it was so nice on Friday afternoon, I put on a bathing suit and lay in the sun for a couple hours. I really should have studied for my (last!) exam, but I really couldn't bring myself to do it when the weather was so nice. My dad came by to drop off a ton of stuff that I have no idea what to do with, and was here for about 15 minutes before he left. Kristen and I went to the grocery store and LCBO for items to make our dinner. When Lyle eventually came over, we BBQed and drank Strawberry Daiquiris. :) Instead of going out, Lyle and I hung out and got to know each other a little better.
On Saturday morning, we woke up and headed to the Guelph Market. We bought some pastries, freshly squeezed orange juice, and sausage and sat outside in the beautiful weather. We walked around to a couple stores downtown, then grabbed some Harvey's and went back to my house to eat/CRAM/drink Margaritas. I went to my exam and blasted through it in an hour. Since I was wearing a skirt, I definitely found my TA staring at my crotch. That was fun.
For the rest of the day, we went back to Waterloo and picked up some booze and dinner from the grocery store. While drinking Lychee Martinis (yum), we watched some of Metric's concert until Lyle's friends came over. We all just hung out for the rest of the night until we passed out watching The Office.
Sunday we slept in, went to the grocery store to grab breakfast, then Lyle make DELICIOUS berry pancakes (I usually don't like pancakes), sausage and hashbrowns. We stayed in bed looking up Niagara-on-the-Lake B&Bs and hotels in Niagara Falls. After the projectile motion, we ended up finding a really cute B&B for this coming friday as well as Sheraton on the Falls for Sunday night. I'm so excited about this coming weekend! I leave in 11 days so I hope the next 11 days are amazing. I'm sure they will be. :D
We went back to the grocery store and picked up food to make Fajitas. We drank wine and chatted until midnight. In the shower I blacked out and had to stop myself from fainting. I haven't had that feeling since I got my tattoo, it was so weird. I had to sit in cold water for probably 5 minutes to get rid of the overheating feeling I was experiencing and to steady my breathing. I'm still a little confused as to what caused it. That was a fun little adventure.
Now I am back in Guelph sitting around watching House and am bored out of my mind. I hate this crappy weather. I can't wait for this weekend with weather in the 20s. I'm sure it will be a perfect weekend.
I'm off to Toronto tomorrow for the next few days to see Lily Allen on Wednesday and see some people before I leave. Then Friday afternoon, I am out to the Niagara region! Woo woooooo