Thursday, April 9, 2009

Introduction.

I was asked recently by a special someone what my hobbies were... I then began to really think if I have any. It soon dawned on me, as it has before, that I have a very special hobby.
Writing about myself.
I seem to be very good at talking/writing/explaining the happenings of my life, even if it is boring. It turns out that I absolutely love talking about myself! Who knew.
I decided right then and there that I was going to create (another) diary about my life so the world can see the fun and unique adventures I find myself in, and the people that make it all worthwhile.
If I am dedicated enough, I may even start putting up pieces of the romance novel I have been writing.
This is mostly to document what I hope to be the BEST SUMMER EVER in Victoria with some of my greatest friends on this lovely planet. In the meantime though, I will write about what I think so far to be the best April ever. Other than the small episode of snow this week (ew), this past week has been flawless (well, nearly flawless - minus embarrassment galore).

-Fashion show in my grandmother's real vintage 60's clothing, mothballs included.
-Attempting to french braid hair.
-Making emends with an old friend, and shopping for sweet new shades.
-Seeing green grass and buds on trees for the first time in months.
-Going on my first real first date.
-Being introduced to some great music.
- Vampire Weekend - Ottoman ---> I literally want to walk in the middle of the streets and flail my arms about and dance like no one is watching.
-Talking and singing stupidly for hours with a blue eyed beauty.
-Getting to know my male-counterpart.
-Embarrassment factor of when the guy I am seeing finds my vibrator hidden in my bed.
-Thoughtful apology gifts with Haagen Dazs ice cream, mini-eggs, and my new dog Otto.
-Receiving an 88% on a paper worth 40% of my grade.
-Unexpected surprises.
-And of course, stuffing my face full of sushi. Ow.

That is about all I can think of to begin with. It has been a fabulous week. I feel so euphoric and happy to be alive. I wish this feeling would never end... How I love spring and summer, and the happiness it brings.