Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend.

This past weekend was quite dandy. Other than having to study for an exam, it was full of yummy food and good company. I was originally quite nervous about meeting Lyle's parents, but after a slightly awkward lunch, it became somewhat bearable and actually very enjoyable. Both of them are very sweet and being around them gave me a very deja vu feeling that brought me back to a long time ago. They even got a me a cavity-filled goody bag for Easter. I am enjoying my "sugar" daddy and his family.
I was also introduced to a new perspective of Tetris, which was quite overwhelming. As well as having a real Tetris match, which was quite enjoyable until I lost in sudden-death mode.

A few other cute things that have happened since then:
- Hot chocolate w/coconut
- Kitty named Passion analogy
- Procrastinating hardcore
- Guessing on almost half of a final exam
- Pretzels
- Drinking beer and eating more wings than you
- Seeing someone faint during dinner, and the scare it gave me
- Surprise coconut oil massages
- Breakfast in bed
- Watching really bad movies on TV (mostly on the W network, like right now)... This movie is really intense, it's called Double Cross. All the women seem to be nuts over these men that treat them like poo-nanner. These movies all make it seem that all men have affairs and think they are better than their wives. It's quite ironic that this is on a women's channel. Go empowerment!!

I am looking forward to exams being over in a few days time, and officially being on summer vacation. Weekends always seem to be great lately, and this weekend and next weekend (hopefully going to Niagara Falls) will be very memorable. I am counting on it. Time has been flying.

I can't believe I am leaving for out west so soon... I still haven't booked my flight, and it's getting harder to want to leave after these last couple weeks. Alas, I'll be gone by the beginning of May. I will probably be in more debt when I get back than I am now, but I have hope that it will all be worth it!

Anyways, it's now almost 2:15pm, and I have an exam in 24 hours which I have hardly studied for.
Looking forward to 5:00pm today :)