Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pictures Galore!

Soooo, unsurprisingly I am procrastinating for my exam tomorrow morning at 8:30am. I am incredibly unmotivated right now and bored of reading about bees. I figured I may as well write about the last couple days and how quick it has flied. Tonight was the first time I ate at home alone in almost a week. It was kind of nice eating fish and pea and peanuts without a worry.
Although I missed Metric on Tuesday and I pissed off Lyle when he was actually being quite sweet with trying to bring the concert to me, it still was a very nice day full of procrastination. During the day, I ate chocolate and watched a spin-off of The Bachelorette called A Shot at Love, which is a bisexual girl looking for love. That is SUCH a dramatic show, holy cow. When Lyle got home from work, we watched a movie called Bottle Shock, (which turned out to be better than I thought) while drinking Corona and eating delicious homemade Souvlaki (made by my amazing chef boyfriend). Then we tested two different types of Haagen Dazs, which were both pretty good. We called it an early night, so we finally had some sleep for the first time in a while. Wednesday morning was great waking up and having oatmeal for breakfast. I took the bus back to Guelph and got the same amount of reading done in 45 minutes for my exam than I read all day on Tuesday and Monday night. Yikes. After writing my exam, I waited for Lyle to come and we went for a walk (oh Gush) and I took a bazillion pictures.It was really nice.

After I got really irritated at Lyle (sorry!) we headed to Waterloo (I had an uncontrollable hysterical laughing fit over pretty much nothing) and made some dinner and watched a cute movie about love and music called Once. I think beer makes me really doozy so I passed out pretty much as soon as I closed my eyes. This morning we woke up to some extreme relaxation and I headed back to Guelph. I passed out again for 3 hours and went outside in THE GORGEOUS weather, studied and tried to get a tan.
I booked my flight to VICTORIA today, and I am OFFICIALLY leaving on May 1st. That is 2 weeks tomorrow, so crazy.
Nowwwww I am just about to study some more, write my exam in the morning and spend the entire day outside tanning on the deck. I am going to eat some pineapple and relax for the rest of the night.
I am looking forward to this weekend of being done exams and the amazing weather.
Only 6 days until Lily Allen!!!!
Only a week until Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls!!