Sunday, October 13, 2013

Thanksgiving.

Today is a day to be thankful. 

Things I'm lucky to have: 
New and old friendships 
(A few) amazing family members 
My job
My apartment and my material things
Music that makes me laugh, cry or sing to on repeat
Precious Madi
Being able to sleep in everyday 
Taking off as much time work as i would like 
Ability to be creative 
Strong immune system (minus last week)
Full use of all my senses and movement
Doing what I want when I want to
Conversation skills (not to be confused with communication skills)
Ability to laugh and have a good time
Strength to be self motivated and not knocked down by others that hurt me
My sex drive 
My "foodie" abilities 
Sound of the water
Rocks being flat so I can skip them
Makeup for ugly days
Spontaneous people, or ones that surprise me

Okay , I could go on but I'm tired. It's been a tiring weekend trying to get back to normal. It was a perfect fall day.. Very metaphoric, I think. Life just keeps getting better. *knock on wood*.