Thursday, October 17, 2013

1.5

My allocated weekly frustration is brimming. Surprisingly, I took out this frustration on my apartment, so it's quite tidy. I suppose there are worse things. 
I'm finally starting to look forward to my trip because I think I need a holiday. I am a little high strung and don't know what to do with my pent up aggression. Well, I do know what to do but need to wait a couple more days. 
Only one more day of work. 
My new haircut is growing on me (punny) since I hated it yesterday. You'd think that after spending $65 on a haircut at a nice place, you'd get exactly what you want. But no. 
I know I need a holiday when I start worrying about the small stuff. 
Just one more day, then away for ten. Need to focus on this... 
Oh boy, can't breathe... So much dust. 

Note to self: clean apartment more regularly, coughing and sneezing fits are not fun.