Thursday, October 10, 2013

Drunk and Happy.

Wow. Just wow. I'm so blown away. It's amazing how things can change in a weeks time. 
Going to sleep with my heart a little fuller and a smile on my face. So adorable. 

I really can't deal right now. 
I claim to hate surprises, but I love when someone truly surprises me. Makes me so happy.

The difference between yesterday's surprise that left me feeling a little uncertain and sick to my stomach, and today's simplicity of doing a nice thing was monumental. I know I'm making the right decision. 
My friend asked me last week how I attract such wonderful men in my life, and that was a really great question that made me think. I have been blessed with many people that have come and gone (or stayed) in my life and, I probably have a better record than most. I hope they can say the same thing about me. 

I was told recently to follow my heart, wherever that leads, and I think I'm about to. I haven't gotten these butterflies in years, and I think that's a very good sign.