Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pooped.

Well my low key weekend definitely turned into a not so low key weekend. And again, I am sleep deprived and hungover for both Saturday and Sunday. 

Went to Yuk Yuks on Friday for the first time since August, and then chilled in this random gem of an area in Toronto I didn't know existed. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't keep a conversation with someone. With most people, it comes easy and I'm so thankful for that. Passed out on my couch and didn't even make it to my bed since I was so drunk and tired by 4am. 

Saturday went and crashed a wedding... Not for the first time. Open bar, uh yup. Thanks random people for getting married and supplying me with as much booze I could handle. I stole a centrepiece as well which I'll use for flowers. Stopped by the grocery store and spent the only money I did all night buying supplies for nachos and eating them like I was never going to eat again. Delicious. Never even made it downtown for Nuit Blanche, but I had a solid night without it. Always next year.


Now I'm going to curl up on my couch for hours and watch movies. World War Z is on the list for sure. That is what Sundays are made for. Maybe I'll get a pizza... Yum. Delivery... Definitely.