Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Admiration.

Tonight was difficult. I had to say goodbye to one of the most cherished people in my life. Someone who has been the most wonderful boyfriend and then later, friend that I've ever had. The only person that has made me truly believe that I am as amazing as they tell me, and only person that has made me feel that I could accomplish anything I set my mind to. I'm so happy for him, but so selfishly sad at the same time. I may have blown a speaker in my car, dishing out all my emotions into singing. This isn't the first person I have had to say goodbye to this week, and I only got back 2 days ago. However, there are some people that I have said goodbye to that I can live without, and some that I can't. I think this means a lot when I can say these things after knowing someone for almost 4 years. One of the most important influences on my life, and one of the very few people I trust with my life (even though, I am one of the reasons why he's leaving).
I try to be like you, because you, are amazing. Don't ever forget that.
I love you.
Maybe one day I will follow in your large footsteps across the country.
I'll continue looking up at you with admiration.




This just reinforces ...
WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?
Even though everything in my life is moving forward.

Stay - Rihanna Branchez Remix. Fucking amazing.

One of the wonderful perks of not having a roommate for months is that I can get lost in music and dance like a baboon without a care in the world.