Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fantasy World.

I just looked at my bank balance. 
I am amazingly broke. I ask myself... how is it possible? 

Thennnnnn I look at photos from the past couple months and all of the activities I have done... And how little I have actually worked. 

Ah. It makes sense. 
Summer is the greatest. ❤ 
It was all fun until this weekend. Then everything changed... 

This past weekend was beautiful. It was surreal, romantic, encompassing - like a movie, but actually was real life. I'm not even going to write details because it does not feel like it truly happened. Feels more like a dream I want to keep to myself forever. Unfortunately it is all over now and back to real life. 
Life is so ironic and unexpected. 
Love is all around me. 
I feel beautiful. 

What just happened?