Thursday, December 27, 2012

Winter.

I rather regret not having the money to go on vacation. I was supposed to be in Europe and Africa right now for the holidays, but alas I am here during a blizzard. There was absolutely nothing I would've missed doing, and I would finally be away. I badly need a vacation. I'm getting a little stir crazy, and feel like I don't have anything to look forward to, other than work work work.
On the bright side of things, I finally had a reason to wear my winter boots. If only I had a cuddle buddy to drink hot chocolate with while watching the snow fall.
As long as I continue working as much as I am, I think 2013 will be a year of vacations and relaxation before school.
That sounds real nice. It will be nice having money again so I can maybe start to plan some fun activities.

Who wants to go tobogganing?