Monday, December 24, 2012

Fuck Xmas.

Tomorrow will be the first day of me waking up alone on Christmas. I got my traditional food and beverages to keep up the occasion.
I'm not feeling very good going into Christmas but maybe it won't be what I think - maybe I won't spend it alone..
Wishful thinking.
I must say though, Christmas isn't about doing nice things its about being reminded of what you have done wrong and who doesn't care about you.
I love this time of the year.
I really will never understand the hype about this holiday - it fucking blows.
I'm sleeping in.

And remember kids... People don't tell the truth, they tell you the easy thing so they can avoid everything important. Especially at Christmas. People are fucking selfish.

Merry Christmas to anyone who reads this.
But seriously I can't wait until its over. Ill always been the grinch through and through. Ill be bringing in this wonderful holiday alone, hugging a pillow and crying for it to be over.