Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wicked Witch.

Story #1:
So the newest person that entertained the office was a woman that looked a great deal like the wicked witch, but with worse teeth, a criminal record, and an amazing cackle. When you think of cackle (ie: Snow White, Wizard of Oz), that is the sound came out of her mouth when she laughed (which was often).

Side note:  I forgot the name of the Wizard of Oz, so I looked up "No place like home" in Google, and it's actually a sex education website as well.

She wanted a trip to Berlin because she wanted to see THE BEST BAND EVER IN CONCERT: Green Day. The only other bands good in concert (to her standard) were Rolling Stones and All-American Rejects. She was prepared to spend $5000.00 for 5 days to Berlin. She wasn't sure if she was going to get her passport in time, and said she wasn't allowed to cross the US border, but she just sold her house and had a lot of money.

She definitely was an interesting personality, and laughed at everything that came out of her own mouth. Her gap-tooth made me lick my own front teeth to ensure I didn't look like that. We all just looked at each other with amazement that people get through life thinking they are normal. But I just found it all entertaining.

Story #2:
I can sum this up quickly. He wanted to take an empty car battery on board with him.
I don't think I need to say any more.

Actually, I do.
He ended up going to Value Village and picking up an electric wheelchair (for $42) so he can check the wheelchair and use the batteries in that and no one will question it. (this was not advised by anyone in the office, but a brilliant idea I must say).
I can't be sure what he is going to do with said battery, but hopefully he doesn't blow up the plane because this is now on the internet and can get traced back to me.

Oh well.
Worth the story.