Monday, June 29, 2009

Loan be gone.

So I just checked out my bank statement, and I am SO HAPPY that it was my birthday. With my birthday money and the money I have made from my job already, I am now only in debt to my OSAP loan by $2000.00! I am so pumped. I can have that paid off by the end of July, and I will be able to maybe even SAVE some money for next year as well.

Life is good.
REALLY frikkin' good.

:D

On another note, I was watching a show called '1000 Ways to Die'. I'm not completely suicidal or anything, but I saw one that was pretty crazy and interesting.

It's called FRIGHTMARE:
In this situation, a woman suffers from SUNDS (Sudden Unexpected Nocturnal Death Syndrome), and dies from cardiac arrest in her sleep, brought on from an intense nightmare she could not wake up from. In her dream, there was a little demon on her chest trying to kill her, and since she can't wake up, she dies from increased heart arithmia from being so scared.

For more messed up ways to die, go to...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1000_Ways_to_Die

Or if you want something more laid back, go to my sister's baking blog. She's so cute.
www.emmesbaking.blogspot.com