Monday, June 8, 2009

Lazy.

Considering I do nothing all day, I have done a really horrible job at keeping up with writing about my summer. It's especially sad since I haven't written about anything after I got back to Ontario 3 weeks ago.
I'll just write about a few highlights of being back:

- Deserted barn and house
- Surprise presents
- Falling asleep outside in the middle of the day
- Exchanging special words - nervously.
- Star Trek - good
- Wing night out and campfire
- Getting drunk and dancing at Starlight
- Tops of cars, jungle gym bridges
- Spending some quality time up north
- Water fights
- Mosquito bites
- Dry moss
- Surprise lunch visits with Italian sandwiches
- Going to Guelph twice, then coming back
- Beer and playing pool - meatheads
- Lyle dressed up as a member of the army (paintballing)
- German dinners
- Playing frisbee, wrestling with a tree
- Vietnamese dinner with yummy smoothies
- TCBY while walking around Waterloo Park
- Sunday brunches
- Fold down back seats - out of your comfort zone
- Kung Fu Panda - good
- Fight Club - good
- He's Just Not That Into You - over hyped