Monday, June 15, 2009

Bah Hum Bug.

My life is like this right now $(*#&)Q($*#)(*$_#)*$)#(
All over the place.

As the song I was listening to this morning said...
Don't worry about a thing, everything will be alright.
-Bob Marley

But then again... he died an unfortunate death. So I'm not sure if I should quote the guy.

(This is me being optimistic)

I may have been screwed off hardcore- seriously lame, but now that I think about it, I am back to my feelings about this summer that I had a few months ago. I am happy to be single. I can finally (which I was looking forward to originally) focus on the things I want to do, hang out with the people I want to hang out with, eat what I want to eat, and be totally selfish this summer. My last summer of freedom.

I love my friends, they make my world turn. Kathie wants me to come back to Victoria and isn't holding anything against me for what happened. I don't think I could go there for the summer because it's not plausible to find a job this late in the summer working for only 2 months. I think I will still get out there for a vacation in August and continue my plans before things got totally stupid.
Here's to hoping the summer works out, and happiness surrounds me. *clink*
Cheers.