Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Biggest Adventure.

Well. It all started at work. Where we played games for 3 hours before getting sent home. Had no gas so decided to sit tight at home. Got dinner brought to me and ate like it was the apocalypse. 



Last night and today was definitely the most exciting adventure I've had in my own apartment. 

Just got power back an hour ago. My area got hit the hardest.

Lived the simple life for almost an entire day without computer, phone or any type of electronic item. Plus, no food in my entire fridge or freezer and burnt out almost all the candles I had lying around. It was actually quite romantic of a situation. Peace and quiet.

Flooding in the entire first floor of the building and up to the second floor. Luckily my apartment was untouched. It felt a little like a horror film once my phone died and no flashlight. But hey, could've been worse. I actually had fun. Almost a little disappointed that the power is back on. 

I shall remember this blackout fondly.


 On a separate note, thinking of buying myself a new iMac. I have no money but hey, life could be worse.