Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Screw it.

I took my blog down because I didn't think people wanted to know about my negativity lately, but you know what? I don't care. I like writing and having people read my thoughts and getting to know me. So I've been down, doesn't mean to shut myself off.

I decided to put it back up because I want to vent about the lemons and strawberries again. I apologize it has been mostly lemons as of late, but I am starting to come around to the idea that this was just a temporary phase - and that I will get back to who I know I am to be soon.

On a separate note:
I wanted to download some new music and asked around for some ideas.

The ones I picked so far:
New Mumford (obv)
New Temper Trap
New Metric
Mother Mother
The Lumineers
Silversun pickups
Of monsters and men
Passion Pit
Young the Giant
Muse
Alex Clare

I'm basically going to get rid of everything off my iPod ( except my favs) and listen to some new stuff. I've been listening to Young the Giant on repeat right now so we will see. I don't usually like music the first time I hear it.

Tomorrow should be a fun day - going back to some old traditions and finally making money. Looks like I may be able to afford my rent next month!

But seriously, I am starting to feel better as each day passes. I don't feel like I hit rock bottom, but I was close enough to know that it's not what I want for myself.

My apologizes if I cut anyone out, but I'm just trying to surround myself with positive people- it's what I need right now.

Also, I posted about watching V for Vendetta tonight and noticed that someone on my Facebook noted that 8 people had done the same. I just wanted to say how cool it is that an idea really can touch people and motivate them. I watch it every year and am glad that others do too. It reminds me to use the voice i have and fight for what i believe in (obviously the movie was about society but I'm generalizing.)

If you didn't watch it tonight I recommend making it a tradition to remember remember the 5th of November.

Good night.