Monday, November 5, 2012

Lonely. Sometimes.

Yesterday I felt a little lonely. But today I felt a little more myself.

I had a pretty cool dream involving me working as a scientist in space and discovering a new world in a different universe that was very similar to ours. The only differences were that everyone was treated the same and there was no currency. Everyone lived on cruise ships and were treated like royalty.
I had never seen so many stars.... It was one of the coolest and most memorable dreams I have ever had.

Sleep has definitely been easier and more consistent lately. It's been a nice change.

There is something about knowing i am truly loved by someone that makes me feel differently and hopeful about my future. Maybe it's just the fact that no matter what I do or if I fall behind, there will always be someone rooting for me to get back up again and try again.

Some people say that you should love thyself first and foremost, but being loved doesn't harm anyone either.

Heard a quote today I liked as well.
"You're only as sick as your secrets"

Doesn't really apply to what I'm talking about but I don't want to forget it either.

Night puddin.