Saturday, November 17, 2012

Nutcracker.

It's that time of the year again! I believe I have said it before, but when I see The Nutcracker every year, it feels as though it is the beginning of the Christmas season. It's usually colder, maybe even snow on the ground and the music... Oh the music really is Christmas music. I couldn't listen to it any other time of the year. Plus, it's a great excuse to dress up pretty!
It's running a little later than usual, so ill be seeing the show only a few days before Christmas. This may mean that I am a grinch leading right up until Christmas. I guess that's not much different than any other year :p

I think this Christmas will be the start of many new traditions, or at least, changing them a little. I haven't decided if this is scary, sad or exciting. I'm teetering on the edge of traditions I was brought up with and growing up and making new ones. The next couple months will require a lot of hard work to get through, but once I do, I hope to finally get back to the person I thought I was and hope I still am.
Listening to music again has helped too - it clears my mind and I find that singing is quite stress relieving.
Anyways before I go off on a tangent, I'm going to go to sleep.
Hope tomorrow isn't too awkward back at FC...