Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Poem-esque.

I have not written you a poem, nor do I have the eloquence in writing to make this happen.
That's your specialty.
Here is my attempt at something flowing.

I admit that things between us started off pretty rocky, mostly stemming from your stupidity in one way or another. However I feel that things have dramatically changed for the better (or best) and am incredibly happy for the first time in a while. You have been absolutely lovely during this difficult time for me, and I couldn't ask for anything more. Just in case I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate you, I'm doing this so you can see it over and over again. If someone asked us a year ago whether we ever saw this happening, we would've had the same reply. Now, starting a new year, I can't see it any other way.


Okay fine....
Untitled poem.

I may be stubborn as can be,
But there is something special about you that sets me free.

We have had our low points, that I know,
But I can only feel that our love will continually grow.

Numerous plans for the future involving travel, laughs and fun,
New York, Europe, snowboarding lessons and frying in the sun.

You know that I cannot stand us ever being apart,
And I know that I will continue to love you each moment from the bottom of my heart.

There are no limits this year for you and me,
As long as it involves happiness, comfort and love, then forever thankful I shall be.


I love you bb.