Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ying Yang.

I would really love to stream line my thoughts and emotions. They seem to be so scattered and inconsistent. I am confident in my decision, yet I have the ability to see the other side. It seems to be a 90-10 split... If you want to talk statistically speaking. It is the "what ifs" that confuse me, the unknowns that I would have to live with, no matter the decision I make. I think I would prefer to take the 90 and question the 10, than take the 10 and question the 90.
The saying is " go with your gut ". In this case, I am going against my gut and following my gut. I doubt this will make sense to any outsider reading this, but I suppose that is the point.
I am satisfied that my life is the way it's meant to be. I couldn't ask for anything more. I have been given a fork-in-the-road, and I may not be doing the right thing, but I am confident that I am taking the right road to a bright and happy future. There isn't anyone else I would rather do this with.

I think that is enough analogy and metaphors for one entry. Good night.