Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Proposition.

Today ( I hope ) was the start of my vacation time. It was relaxing minus the constant stress of weather the two days before my flight.

I had an interesting business offer tonight that I have been contemplating for the past few hours. Don't they say that when things seem too good to be true, they usually are? Ill have time to think about it on my trip, especially since the weather looks pretty crap. I'm glad I didn't spend too much on this trip. At the very least, I have a potential business client for FC who travels all the time.

Whenever the wind is this heavy, I wish I had a cuddle buddy. It sounds like something keeps smashing against my window. Tonight I will leave my phone on in case someone else feels the same.

I probably won't write before I leave unless it is cancelled. In that case I will be writing a strongly worded post about how I hate everything. Otherwise I'll write about it on my return.

Fingers crossed that everything will work out. I would really love to see the sun, feel its heat and listen to the waves.